Friday, July 14, 2006

11.15am. *Hi. ... I have talked to his physics tutor too, and both of us feel that he has not put in enough effort in his work...*
3.05pm. * Yar. His effort for the last 2 terms were raather inconsistent, and so it was rateher tough for him to consolidate for each subject effectively..*

WHAT THE FU*K!
here i am trying my very best,
and to think u are there complaining abt me.
dammit.
AAAHHHHHHHHHH.
who do u think u are huh?!
i mean like WHAT THE HELL lah.
Krap with all the prejudice.
Get rid of ur bias attitude, and OPEN UR GODD DAM EYES.
I know tht u are gd in teaching.
but so what?

*cools down*
kay.
maybe its beyond my capacity to learn so much.
maybe i shd haf juz opt to drop one sub last yr.
maybe i'm just plain stupid..

(Wq. i DESPERATELY want to buy a little man like urs!)
*the teacher who sent the above sms to my mum shall remain anonymous in this entry*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!
My web site :: tuition singapore