Thursday, August 30, 2007

seeing how great the taiwan trip was..
do you feel that you really want to go there?
are u starting to feel that u shld have been in my place?
well lemme tell u tt my luck was shit there.

THE SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
-> was chosen to go to outfield (3d2n) : oni 4/11 ppl chosen.. mini lucky draw.

-> we didnt even get a tiny weeny glimpse of the typhoon, and in the end were damn hot for 3days.

-> apparantly someone stole 150$ from my wallet, adn til date he was not found.

-> i realised my mp4 had spoit.. the lcd turned from red to black....

-> and now i realised that i had just lost my 11b.50bucks and lots of scolding i guess.

-> now go to search.blogger.com, and try searching on 11b lost. look at the no. of entrees that people write who had lost it, but found it back in the end. 80%. at least.

-> made police report, go to S1, realised tt kannt get 15A(temporary 11B) until monday, which so happens to coincide with me being in pasir laba for the nxt 8wks. in other words,i have to make a special trip back camp.

-> wad's next?!



they say that shit happens.
if tt's the case,
then i must be having diarrhea.

No comments: