Monday, July 13, 2009

LUCK!

They say that success is often made up of 95% hardwork,
and 5% luck.
And even though luck might only be worth that mere 5%,
it plays huge role towards ensuring success.
as without even being given that chance,
no matter how hard you try,
you will never succeed.

i'm getting pretty frustrated at having to
constantly remind myself of the VERY FEW past "lucky" chance God has given me,
to constantly console myself that maybe i'm not that all unlucky.

I've always been trying desperately to change the tide,
trying to PREVENT all the possible flaws in my "big plan".
But problems beyond my capacity and reach will always be there to deter me.

It's been a long, turbulent journey,
and i'm getting sick and tired of the unexpected.

Four leaf clover, Hu Sheng Fu,
whatever.
Luck is just what i need.

No comments: