Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sometimes i wonder if the thoughts or the words that I say really portray what I feel.
sometimes it can be just a thought..
or things that happen to inspire me.
i think about it.
and then few days later i forget it..
and sometimes dun even remember it ever again..
I don't know why does it happen.
When I browse thru' other blogs and what'snot,
often the things that they say today, their likes and dislikes..
their mindset and philosophy,
often are consistent with those few years back.

I think I'm just too forgetful.


Then, there are times when I feel that I'm like quite fake..
always wanting to portray the politically correct side of me.
Maybe is just the environment that I grew up upon,
or the influence that my family had on me.
Till i find it hard to be real.

When I see people being so sincere,
so genuinely portraying their innocent side to others.
Often saying what they feel,
without the slightest tinge of "restraint"
I tend to envy them.
But i really dunno what's holding me back.

And I know that,
till the day i learn hw to take off my mask..
i'll nvr learn hw to change.

No comments: