Tuesday, November 11, 2008




Well,
today marks the date of my freedom.
it's been a long while since my ord calendar did the countdown..
till i almost forgot the message that will pop out when the counter hits zero.
i've finally gotten my pink ic.

Unlike the school times,
i guess this is probably one of the hardest times for me to leave.
to get away, and move on.
somehow or rather,
it's pretty hard to leave this time round.

It was very hard to say goodbye.
I walked from bunk to bunk,
wanting to say my last words for them,
but all i could do was just sit there,
by their side.

In camp,
we would often walk from room to room,
chitchatting,
joking,
watching movies,
fighting,
doing some bodyart.
we would bitch about people we din't like,
we would sing songs till dawn.
At home,
all there is juz the three of us.
haha. i feel so lonely!!!!

Nevertheless,
i am glad that i have not wasted my 1yr10mths here,
and i am proud to say that i will leave this place,
with no regrets.

With pride we lead..



No comments: